NAEA Members come from all walks of Estate Agency but are all united in their drive in upholding professional standards within the industry and delivering an unrivalled service to their clients.
With over 7000 members, the NAEA is the largest professional body of Estate Agents, which brings with it a responsibilty of leading the way in making the industry safer and fairer for everyone.
By using a Licensed NAEA agent you are guaranteed:
- That the agency is covered by a Client Money Protection (CMP) Scheme. Find out more on CMP on the NFoPP Regulation website.
- That the agency has Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- To be consulting with a qualified and trained agent who can give you professional up-to-date advice and guidance.
- That you are dealing with an agent who voluntarily follows the Code of Practice and Rules of Conduct laid down by their professional body.
- That you have a route to redress through an ombudsman scheme, a requirement of being a licensed NAEA member, should something go wrong.