- A modernised renovated beautifully appointed detached house
- Four good bedrooms, refitted en-suite shower room and family bathroom
- Beautifully refitted kitchen/breakfast room with utility area leading off
- Spacious living room with large sitting/dining room leading off
- Fantastic games room/converted garage
- Highly sought after residential location
- Energy Rating - D
Having undergone a complete refit, this beautifully appointed spacious family detached home is set on the outskirts of the city in the sought after location of Westwood Heath. With four good sized bedrooms, beautifully refitted family bathroom and en-suite shower room, a superb living area leading into a sitting/dining room, beautifully refitted kitchen/breakfast room with utility leading off. The double garage has been converted into a large games room offering excellent potential for further conversion. Outside there is a private garden to the rear with off road parking to the front. This highly sought after location is close to Warwick University and the A45 providing access to Birmingham and South Warwickshire. A truly stunning property that must be viewed internally.