Situated in this beautiful unoverlooked position in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this two double bedroom semi detached bungalow, which has been competitively priced to reflect the modernisation required, offers superb potential.
The accommodation comprises:- Recessed porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. There is direct vehicular access to garage and parking for several cars.
The property is set on the outskirts of Coventry but allows excellent access to the Ricoh Arena Shopping Area and the Midland motorway network. There is superb potential on offer and will be sold with vacant possession and no upward chain.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Competitively Priced To Reflect Modernisation Required
- Unoverlooked Aspect To Rear
- Substantial Off Road Parking & Garage
- Good Sized Unoverlooked Rear Gardens
- Superb Potential With Vacant Possession & No Upward Chain
- Energy Rating; TBC
A RECESSED PORCH LEADS TO A PART GLAZED FRONT DOOR THAT GIVES ACCESS INTO
15′ 11″ x 11′ 3″ (4.86m x 3.42m)
8′ x 6′ 10″ (2.43m x 2.09m)
11′ 2″ x 10′ 10″ (3.40m x 3.31m)
8′ 11″ x 7′ 7″ (2.72m x 2.32m)
HAVING SUITE AND SHOWER
TO THE REAR
THERE IS A LARGE UNOVERLOOKED REAR GARDEN
TO THE FRONT
THERE IS DIRECT VEHICULAR ACCESS TO GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS WITH A LAWNED GARDEN TO SIDE